来自国外吉他网站，调查的是著名的FLICKR图片分享网站，评选的10个摇滚吉他POSE（Top 10 Rock Guitar Poses on Flickr ）
After checking out some photos on Flickr I decided to compile a Top 10 Rock Guitar Poses. This was no easy task as there are hundreds if not thousands of possibilities for the top 10 slot so feel free to argue with me in the comments!
Difficulty Rating System: 1 – Guitar Hero, 2 – Guitar Legend, 3 – Guitar God, 4 – Unleash The Fury!
1. Joe Satriani – Difficulty Rating: 1. A classic pose used for decades simply lean back and swivel the guitar on your hip until perpendicular to the floor then look to the left of the neck and shout WHOA!
Photo source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ruimleal/665001858/
2. Paul Gilbert – Difficulty Rating: 3. A variation on the classic pose above this time Paul takes the move to another level by using a double neck guitar and headphones. You will need a little more strength to execute this pose. Lift the guitar whilst holding a chord and pointing at the sky/roof with your eyes closed.
Photo source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8372339@N02/504367029/
3. Yngwie Malmsteen – Difficulty Rating: 4. With those tight pants this pose could cause injury, luckily Yngwie has had plenty of practice! Try this one at your peril. Not only is there a 45 degree lift of the guitar but also a sidekick. This is Ninja Guitar at its best.
Photo source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/brucecmoore/57044706/
4. Eddie Van Halen – Difficulty Rating: 2. Another variation on the classic perpendicular lift this time with a crouched leg extension. The difficulty comes when you decide to stand up again!
Photo source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/43908441@N00/119125210/
5. Randy Rhoads – Difficulty Rating: 1. This is a fairly easy pose to master, simply hit some open harmonics give it a bit of whammy and scream! Legendary Randy Rhoads makes this look easy, you might need to practice in front of the mirror.
Photo source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/spine/2461744689/
6. Kirk Hammett – Difficulty Rating: 3. Another variation on the classic perpendicular lift this time with potential Wah use at the same time by the look of it, this hikes up the difficulty rating a notch!
7. Steve Vai – Difficulty Rating: 4. Not only do you need to get your pick into your mouth for safe keeping and play with 2 hands but you also need to play over the neck with the left hand. This manoeuvre is a hard one to master, make sure you take it slow so you don’t pull something!
Photo source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fasterbit/2415992697/
8. Zakk Wylde – Difficulty Rating: 1. It’s all the lean! Make sure you give it some whammy and let those golden locks flow in the breeze of your onstage fan!!
Photo source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/7675314@N08/1038207785/
9. Angus Young – Difficulty Rating: 3. This pose is a little tricky as you have to execute a lift like No.2 Paul Gilbert whilst also executing a pick scrape. Angus also takes this up a notch by not even looking. This is rock posing at its best.
Photo source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/t-klick/118921392/
10. Adrian Smith – Difficulty Rating: 1. This is similar to the Yngwie without the sidekick, you must make sure you have the correct facial expression when executing this pose. I suggest shouting “HOOOOOOOOO!” like Lion-O from the Thundercats.
Photo source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/louis_cypher/2759509166/